Strengthening Education is Our Main Goal
Pakistan Education Foundation is a leading organization set up to accelerate and support positive change in the Pakistan education system and beyond. PEF founded with a sole aim to improve the quality of education provided in Pakistan.
The Education Foundation was founded in 1997 by a group of visionaries who between them have several years’ experience working in education policy and practice across the Pakistan and internationally. They have a successful track record in setting up and leading innovative national organizations, they are recognized experts in scaling up education projects and initiatives across Pakistan. They created the Pakistan Education Foundation with a passion to help create a more open and connected education system.
To be a catalyst for social change by turning mirrors into windows.
To develop high quality and financially sustainable educational institutions which will provide liberty and opportunities to realize true human potential of Pakistan.
To partner with, and support other education, training and skills development institutions to assist them in achieving the Foundation’s vision.
A better educated and productive Pakistan.
Aims and Objectives
The following shall be the aims and objectives of the Society:-
- To operate on no profit, no loss basis, for advancement of education to the needed persons in the interest of advancement of education in Pakistan.
- To provide affordable quality education especially in those fields which are essential for the prosperity of an emerging market.
- To provide the facilities of general technical and professional education to the people through standard institutions.
- To promote research activities and to bring out related publications for the benefit of masses.
- To provide advisory services to public and private sector entrepreneurs.
- To provide free education to needy and brilliant students and also scholarships/stipends/financial aid to enable them to pursue their studies without hindrance.
- To improve morals and promote the sense of cooperation and brotherhood among the people.
- To cooperate with other organizations having similar aims and objectives for coordinated efforts to achieve these objectives but not for commercial or profit purposes.
Years of Experience